Leeches for facial rejuvenation
With age, the skin loses its elasticity, becomes thinner, it becomes dry and sensitive. As a consequence, folds and wrinkles. But don't give up — medicine develops, attains new heights. Now it is not necessary to go under the knife in order to return the face to its former freshness. There are other equally effective ways.
Hirudotherapy – leeches rejuvenation
The effectiveness of the treatment and rejuvenation of the skin leeches are legendary. This method is called hirudotherapy. Leeches contribute to the improvement of metabolism, due to which the wrinkles are smoothed, and the complexion is improved.Hirudotherapy not only cures a specific issue but also revitalizes the whole body.
Nowadays hirudotherapy can be found in some beauty salons, so it is popular and effective. Use leeches to rejuvenate the face, improve skin tone, treat acne and acne, tightening of muscles, anti-pigmentation. These miracles occur due to the fact that the secret of the leech contain enzymes that break down fats and increases the synthesis of collagen.
There is a whole branch of cosmetology – wiredplastic. With the help of leeches can make even a circular facelift and to get rid of scars.
What you need to know about hirudotherapy
- Currently, there are about four hundred species of leeches, but only one species has been used successfully to treat a number of diseases. This medicinal leeches, which, in turn, are divided into two subspecies — chemist and medical.
- Before starting the process, the doctor is obliged to do analysis on blood clotting! Increased bleeding is an absolute contraindications to hirudotherapy.
- To put leeches should only be a specialist: if tampering leech could spit out the dirty blood in the wound or leave my teeth there.
- Leeches not only suck the bad blood, as there is a perception. They use the one that comes in the place suction. But if you put a leech at the site of inflammation, it is thinning thick blood and halt the inflammatory process with the help of his "magic" saliva.
- Universal points, revitalizing the entire body and have a rejuvenating impact on the tailbone and over the liver area.
- A leech is used only once, therefore the risk of infection is zero! Disposal usually done with the patient in order to avoid to remain silent.
Contraindications to hirudotherapy
- disease of blood clotting;
- anemia with hemoglobin below 100 g/l;
- exhaustion and bleeding;
- allergic to the enzyme leeches (rare);
- Oncology (the probability to post the elements of the tumor);
- low blood pressure;
- psychological intolerance.
Due to which the skin is rejuvenated after the procedure
- improves blood circulation;
- the complexion is smooth, healthy and beautiful;
- facial muscles come in tone;
- reduces swelling;
- suspended inflammation;
- the immune system is restored.
What else cure leeches?
- Diseases associated with blood vessels;
- Various diseases of internal organs, bearing a skin problems;
- Many gynecological diseases;
- Depression,stress and other nervous disorders;
- Used to achieve a cosmetic effect.
For cosmetic purposes to rejuvenate the face usually put leeches behind the ears, on the collar zone, the special points. If you use the above points in the liver and tailbone, the result of the intensified treatment will give more effective results. They will, as they say, "face". And leave the tiredness and lethargy.
Do not be afraid of leeches, and even more squeamish about them! After all, they bring people much benefit and cure various diseases, improve the condition of the body as a whole! And rejuvenation leeches is just a Bang – the result is visible immediately!