Laser facial rejuvenation procedure
A modern woman, by all means available to her, strives to preserve the youth and beauty of her skin for as long as possible. But even with regular and thorough home care, it can be difficult to get tangible results quickly. In addition, it will not be possible to get rid of deep mimic wrinkles and nasolabial folds only with the help of home cosmetology.
Fortunately, today it is no longer necessary for women after 40 years to resort to the help of a plastic surgeon. The latest developments in the field of hardware cosmetology offer an excellent alternative - laser facial rejuvenation.
The benefits of laser rejuvenation
Laser rejuvenation is the most popular non-surgical wrinkle removal method today. Compared to traditional methods of surgical tightening, this method has a number of undeniable advantages:
- is much less traumatic;
- procedure takes 30-40 minutes;
- is practically painless;
- minimal risks of complications;
- does not require preliminary preparation;
- has a short rehabilitation period.
That is why most women over 40 who have not managed to cope with wrinkles and pigmentation at home on their own choose this particular method of face correction.
Laser action on skin
The rejuvenating effect of the laser is possible due to the fact that it has a directed and controlled effect on the cells of the epidermis. This achieves the following effects:
- "evaporate" the upper layers of the epidermis, which consists of dying dead cells;
- destructuring of collagen fibers that have lost their elasticity occurs;
- starts the process of intensive skin regeneration, replacing destroyed collagen fibers with new ones;
- wrinkles are removed, including deep expression reduction, scars are significantly reduced;
- pigmentation is eliminated, skin tone is evened out, its structure is improved;
- the upper layer of the epidermis is replaced by new young cells, as a result of which the skin regains its youthfulness and fresh, healthy appearance.
Laser facial rejuvenation can be recommended by a beautician for women who want the following result:
- refresh the skin, improve and even out the complexion;
- tighten the skin, correct the oval of the face;
- get rid of wrinkles, including expression lines;
- remove pigmentation, remove spots and acne marks;
- reduce pores, even out skin relief;
- eliminate flaking, make the skin smooth and firm.
However, before deciding on laser rejuvenation, you should familiarize yourself with the procedure and consult a specialist to identify possible contraindications.
Laser facial rejuvenation does not take much time and does not require hospitalization for it. However, it must be done in a good clinic with a certified specialist, since a lot depends on the quality of the equipment and the experience of the cosmetologist.
The procedure is carried out as follows:
- The face is thoroughly cleansed of cosmetics, wiped with an antiseptic.
- The patient's eyes are protected with special glasses, but it is still better to keep them closed during the laser treatment of the face.
- If you have a high threshold of sensitivity, the beautician can apply an anesthetic composition to your face.
- The entire surface of the face or its selected areas is processed with a laser.
- A soothing mask or spray is applied to the face.
The whole procedure takes up to 30-40 minutes and is easy to carry. Immediately after it, slight reddening of the skin is possible, which disappears at most the next day. After the procedure, the cosmetologist will give you all the recommendations for skin care during the rehabilitation period, which must be strictly observed.
Particular attention should be paid to protecting the skin from UV rays, since laser rejuvenation destroys the natural protective barrier and, if exposed to direct sunlight, pigmentation may appear. In addition, in the first days, there is a strong dryness and tightness of the skin, possibly peeling. You will have to take care of sufficient hydration and nutrition of the skin for the period of its recovery.
Laser rejuvenation affects the skin of the face deeply enough, therefore, there are a number of contraindications to this procedure, which must be taken into account in order to avoid complications and disappointments after it.
Laser procedure is absolutely contraindicated in the following cases:
- pregnancy at any stage and lactation period;
- diabetes mellitus;
- any neoplasms, including benign ones;
- any active inflammatory processes in the body;
- chronic skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, herpes, etc. ;
- acne, pustular rashes on the skin;
- violation of the integrity of the skin at the site of laser treatment.
Also, laser rejuvenation is not performed on tanned skin. After the last visit to the solarium or stay in the open sun, at least 28 days must elapse.