Face cream after 30 years
30-year-old woman's age – a period of prosperity, the triumph of female beauty. Trouble adolescence associated with cosmetic skin problems behind. By age 30 every woman finds confidence in her beauty, knows how to emphasize the dignity and hide flaws with makeup tips. Formed an idea of the type of the skin helps to choose the right care products.
But this period cosmetologists is considered the beginning of the gradual aging of the skin, so women after the age of 30 should think about ways to prolong the youth of skin, because the face is the mirror of feminine beauty.
Age-related changes of the skin after 30
By the age of 30 in all layers of the skin begin to occur with age-related changes, which are more clearly visible on the face. This is because the person often is exposed to such adverse factors as wind, low temperatures in winter and sunlight in summer. The combination of these and other reasons (stress, Smoking, hormonal disorders, medications, adverse environment, poor diet) leads to such changes:
- The thinner the epidermis, the skin becomes dry, scaly.
- Deteriorates microcirculation, which leads to discoloration of the face.
- Lowered the tone of the facial muscles, wrinkles.
- Disturbed collagen production. Collagen fibers responsible for skin elasticity, losing their properties; the skin becomes flabby.
All these changes develop gradually and imperceptibly, so for forty years to preserve the freshness of the skin, you need to begin proper care of it at the age of thirty.
The main direction of the face care after 30 years – proper skin cleansing and the selection of face creams.
What creams needed after 30 years
For the skin there are several types of creams: anti-aging, nourishing, protective, vitamin, softening, moisturizing. In 30 years the woman is enough to have in the Arsenal of two types of cream: day and night. Creams must be from the same cosmetic line and complement each other's action.
Requirements day cream:
- Lightweight texture: the cream should be quickly absorbed into the skin and does not leave a greasy Shine.
- The ability to protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- The possibility of using makeup after applying the cream on the skin.
- The ability of the cream to tone and tighten the skin.
- In winter the cream should protect the skin from frost (be a little fatty) in summer protect from drying.
Requirements night cream:
- Denser texture compared to the day cream.
- The presence of vitamins, essential oils, bio stimulants.
- The cream should penetrate the skin cells, bringing them nutrients.
In addition to day and night creams, you must purchase a cream to the skin around the eyes. The skin around the eyes first to respond to age-related changes, as it is thinner and softer than the skin on other areas of the face. The first signs of aging – dark circles under the eyes, swollen eyelids, fine lines around the eyes. To care for the skin around the eyes use creams, gels, serums.
What should be the cream
Choosing a face cream after 30 years, you should carefully read the label on the package.
Well, if the cream will be present:
- Vitamins a, E, F – have a regenerating effect, promotes rejuvenation of the skin, eliminate flaking and irritation.
- Panthenol – moisturizes and soothes irritated skin, promotes healing of microcracks.
- Glycerin, vegetable oil, silicone – nourish and moisturize the skin. When buying a cream with glycerin need to remember that when humidity less than 45%, it will dry the skin, so in a dry climate glycerin is not good for moisturizing the skin.
- Beeswax – a natural component with protective and regenerative properties.
- Hyaluronic acid has a rejuvenating effect, smoothes the skin relief.
- Elastin maintains the elasticity of the skin.
- Amino acids is particularly effective when the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- Coenzyme – prevent skin aging.
- Collagen – improves the top layers of the skin.
- Natural ingredients – it can be the juices of plants (cucumber, aloe); parsley extract, sea algae, mineral salts.
- Sun filters – protect the skin from harmful UV radiation (the most important in the summer).
There are harmful additives present in the creams for face should be avoided: parabens, aluminum acetate,arachidonic acidum ,bithionol, diethylene glycol,ceresin . These components with long-term use can cause allergic reactions on the skin.
How to choose a face cream after 30 years
The choice of cream should be done based on the skin type. There are four types: dry, oily, normal and combination skin, each needs special care. If you define the appearance of the skin itself does not work, you need to seek the assistance of a beautician, as picking the wrong cream can cause harm.
In stores you can find creams for all skin types: cosmetics better not to buy, because any benefit it brings.
Also when purchasing pay attention to the age for which designed. In 30 years no need to buy cream 50+, as it contains components that may harm young skin. Cream for the older age group contains a high quantity of collagen and elastin, which violates the natural production of these substances, the skin condition worsens.
Rules of application of the cream
- Before applying day or night cream, the skin should be cleaned using lotions, or other means, is also chosen according to skin type.
- After the cleaning procedure follows the toning, for this wipe face with tonic. Toner removes the remnants of makeup and cleansing, and normalizes skin pH balance prepares the skin for cream application.
- For extra cleaning of the skin before applying night cream use mask or scrub.
- You can't apply the cream immediately before bed, as it rubs against you the pillow. The optimum time of application of the cream for an hour before bedtime.
- The cream is applied along the massage lines, not to stretch the skin. No need to use a large amount of cream – the skin is unable to absorb more than necessary.
- Motion when applying the cream should be light, patting, so as not to injure the skin.
- Don't you have to use a night cream but the night – day. The skin around the eyes is moistened only with a special cream.
- In the occurrence of allergies, rashes on the face, need to stop using the cream and consult a beautician or dermatologist.
Homemade face cream
If you don't want to buy cream at the store , you can try to cook it at home. As the basis for the use of peach, almond, corn oil (for oily skin); avocado oil, Shea, coconut, olive (for dry).
The basis of the added propolis, chamomile, vitamins, dried yeast, essential oil. The ingredients are also selected depending on skin type.
60% of the cream is herbal tea or filtered water. As an emulsifier using beeswax or stearic acid.
Homemade face cream stored in the refrigerator for weeks.
How to save face
In order to keep the skin young and beautiful, in addition to using the right creams, you need to follow these rules:
- More fresh air, especially when it's chilly outside. This will help to cheer up the skin, saturate it with oxygen.
- The key to a beautiful skin and a healthy complexion – good sleep; sleep need on a daily basis, and not from case to case.
- Nothing affects the condition of the skin like Smoking, alcohol and poor diet. You should abandon bad habits, the menu to include more fruits and vegetables.
- You need to drink more fluids, but not too much salt because of the risk of swelling of the face.
- Negative impact on skin condition affects coffee in the morning is better to drink a glass of fruit juice.