Reviews of laser fractional facial skin rejuvenation and its features
What woman is not interested in the latest developments in the field of rejuvenation, especially if she has already crossed the 30-year mark? We all dream of looking young and beautiful, but fighting natural aging on our own is like shooting an elephant with pellets. With age, something more effective is required and such is laser fractional facial skin rejuvenation.
What is it?
What it is? This method was published and patented by an American company. I must say that we are talking about ablative laser rejuvenation, which can be complete and incomplete, that is, fractional. The latter method is considered to be more gentle, because, unlike the complete one, the top layer of the skin is not completely evaporated, but partially - by 15%.
The laser beam, which includes many microbeams, produces microscopic cavities in the epidermis. As a result, recovery processes are enhanced in these zones, collagen and elastin are synthesized more actively. It is as if your old skin is being removed, and in its place a new one appears - young, even and beautiful.
At the same time, there are no injuries, bleeding and open wounds. The method of fractional laser rejuvenation has the following effect on the skin:
- improves the relief and levels the surface;
- reduces the visible manifestations of wrinkles, sharpens the contours of the face;
- narrows the pores;
- reduces texture defects;
- minimizes the appearance of pigmentation;
- gives the skin a healthy, uniform color.
Types of laser technologies
Actually, the technology is used at the same time, but the equipment is different. Today, a wide range of advanced modules are used to obtain maximum efficiency with the same degree of safety. Many popular clinics and beauty salons perform the procedure using one of the equipment below:
- Harmony XL laser platform. It can be used to solve the aesthetic problems of clients of any age and gender. A wide variety of attachments can be used to achieve both immediate and long-term results. With the help of such a laser, you can not only "throw off" several years, but also get rid of skin ailments - vitiligo and psoriasis, fungus, as well as remove a tattoo.
- Laser platform Energist Frx. The unique CO2 laser is recognized as the gold standard for generators of this type. He is able to correct scars and stretch marks, eliminate laxity and photodamage of the skin, crow's feet - as the scattering of wrinkles around the eyes is called. It is also used to remove benign neoplasms, coagulation of capillaries.
Features of the procedure
After examining and passing all the necessary tests, the patient arrives at the clinic, where they perform make-up removal and cover his face with anesthetic ointment. The duration of the procedure itself is about 30 minutes. At its end, the face is covered with a special compound that accelerates healing.
Side effects include burning, redness and swelling. After about three days, the skin begins to peel off, and the places that were under the direct influence of the laser heal, followed by the falling off of the crusts.
During the rehabilitation period, it is very important to follow all the doctor's recommendations - to protect the face from ultraviolet radiation, apply caring and healing ointments and creams, abandon the steam room and pool, do not apply makeup on the face.
Of course, this procedure also has contraindications, which include the presence of malignant neoplasms, herpes infection, seborrhea, dermatitis, eczema and other skin ailments. You should not resort to laser rejuvenation and pregnant and lactating women.
In any case, the number of women who turn to this technique is steadily growing, because the photos before and after the procedure clearly demonstrate a visible positive result.
Negative reviews are received by clinics in which the cheapness of the services provided is compensated by the work of non-professional doctors who do not have permission and experience in the relevant field. Therefore, it is not worth saving, but it is better to contact proven salons, where services are provided by highly qualified specialists.