Homemade anti-aging face masks: recipes and feedback on the results
Youth is a great time, which gives not only excellent health, but also elastic skin without wrinkles. But from the age of 25, the skin begins to fade slowly, the former tone, elasticity decreases, and from the age of 30 the first noticeable wrinkles appear.
Therefore, care for the dermis must be started from the age of 20, then its excellent condition can be prolonged. You can entrust the care to professional cosmetologists, or you can prepare and apply homemade masks that will have an effect no worse than professional products. Next, we will present anti-aging face masks that have been tested by time and women.
What can be used as components of anti-aging masks?
Homemade anti-aging masks are often prepared from those ingredients that go into food. Essential oils and vitamins in ampoules are also used. There is no harm from such ingredients, so there are no contraindications.
What can be used to make masks for facial skin rejuvenation?
- egg whites and yolks;
- vegetable and essential oils;
- dairy products: kefir, sour cream, cream and cottage cheese, whey;
- coffee grounds;
- citrus juices;
- pulp of vegetables and fruits, especially freshly picked;
- vitamin ampoules and capsules;
- some types of cereals.
The listed components reveal their best action in combination with each other. Much that goes into food will have a beneficial effect on the external condition of the skin.
Products for all skin types with a lifting effect
The masks listed below show their effectiveness and are suitable for all skin types, regardless of what age group the woman is in.
- Cocoa coffee mask. . . Such a remedy will help to reduce the swelling of the face, especially in the eye area, remove keratinized surface cells, and even out the color. The product is prepared as follows: 2 large tablespoons of coffee gruel are mixed with the same amount of cocoa powder, 4 tablespoons of kefir or sour cream and 1 small spoonful of melted honey, preferably dark. Dairy products can be replaced with olive or almond oil if the skin is dry with noticeable flaking. The resulting mask is applied to the face, kept for 40 minutes, and then rinsed with warm (comfortable in temperature) water and always apply a cream to moisturize the face.
- Oatmeal + yogurtalso applicable for different skin types, but for a specific age category: from 25 to 35 years old. The thing is that such a remedy perfectly eliminates emerging pimples, removes traces of acne, and, of course, fights small mimic wrinkles. It is prepared as follows: grind oatmeal into flour, combine with a tablespoon of plain yogurt without additives, and add half a teaspoon of melted honey. Such a mask is applied with massaging movements, without pressure (otherwise the skin can be scratched), kept for 40 minutes, and then gently washed off with water.
- Banana milk rejuvenating masksuitable for all skin types. It not only smoothes fine expression lines, but also remarkably nourishes, softens and moisturizes the epidermis. The mask is prepared very simply: take 1 ripe banana, soften with a fork, or better with a blender until gruel, add 2 teaspoons of flour and 2 tablespoons of kefir or cream. Everything is mixed until homogeneous and applied to the skin of the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. Such a mask lasts until it dries completely, and then it is washed off with warm water. Be sure to apply a moisturizer for a specific skin type. This mask should not be overused. It should be used no more than 1 time per week.
What masks are suitable after 25 years?
The opinion that up to 30 years old you can not resort to using masks for rejuvenation is considered erroneous. It is after crossing the age line in a quarter of a century that the skin begins to gradually lose moisture, lose elasticity and tone, collagen fibers are synthesized more and more slowly.
Starting skin care from the age of 25, you can be guaranteed to prolong its youthfulness. No, no one claims that with regular grooming after 30 a woman will look 18, but 5 years younger is quite possible. In addition, up to 25 girls often face problems such as acne. After that, traces remain. Self-prepared masks can also help get rid of them.
So what homemade anti-aging face masks are right for girls 25+?
- Honey mask. . . Such a remedy is prepared from 1 egg yolk, 50 ml of olive oil and 1 tbsp. l. honey. All ingredients are mixed thoroughly and applied in a dense layer over the face, avoiding the eye area. As soon as the first applied layer dries, a new one is applied on top of it, and so on until the prepared mask is over. After it is washed off with warm water, and the face is lubricated with a moisturizer. This home remedy will not only promote a rejuvenating effect, but also moisturize dry skin.
- Kefir mask. . . A remedy is prepared from 1 tablespoon of fat-free cottage cheese and the same amount of kefir. 1/4 of a green sour apple is added to the milk mixture. Apply the ready-made mask on the face for 20 minutes. This cosmetic product is suitable for young oily skin, which is prone to acne and inflammation.
- Effective anti-agingegg white face mask. . . It can be prepared either from one egg white or with the addition of a dairy product: yogurt, sour cream and cottage cheese. In both cases, egg white is applied to the face in a thick layer and kept for 20 minutes, and then washed off with cool water. A moisturizer is applied to the face. An egg mask will not only help in the fight against only emerging wrinkles, but also get rid of oily sheen, tighten pores and clean out blackheads.
- Coffee and honey rejuvenating mask. . . An excellently proven skin care product that is suitable not only for the face, but also for the whole body. A mask is prepared from ground drunk coffee (from coffee grounds) in the amount of 1 teaspoon and the same amount of liquid honey. The mixture is mixed and applied to the face with gentle, light massaging movements. You do not need to press hard with your fingertips, as the tough coffee granules can scratch the epidermal layer. So, the mask is applied to the face, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth, left for half an hour, and then washed off. A coffee and honey mask tightens the skin, makes it soft, firm, velvety and evens tone. This scrub mask can also be used to tone the skin of the entire body.
Young girls from 25 years old should not overdo it with applying anti-aging home masks. Their regularity is limited to once a week. And every week it's worth making a new mask.
Lifting products after 30 years
After crossing the 30-year mark, a woman should take more care of her skin. It is from this age that the slow production of collagen fibers begins, the regeneration of skin cells is practically impossible, constant hydration and nutrition of the dermis is necessary. This can be done using anti-aging masks at home.
- Everyone knowscucumber mask- This is what will help moisturize the cells of the skin. You can simply grate the pulp of a cucumber and apply the resulting gruel to your face. Soak for half an hour and rinse. And you can enhance the rejuvenating effect of the mask, for this, a spoonful of fat sour cream and a few chopped currant berries are added to the cucumber gruel. The result from such a remedy is not only rejuvenating, but also whitening and evening the tone of the face.
- Milk composition. . . Such a remedy is prepared from 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of fat milk and a small amount of flour for a gluing effect. The finished mixture is distributed over the face and kept until it is completely dry. This homemade anti-aging face mask is great for smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Egg mask. . . Such a product is applied in two stages and has a different composition. First, beat the protein until a white foam is obtained. Add five drops of lemon juice to it. Apply this mask to the entire face, wait for it to dry and reapply the mask. Do this 5 times. After the last drying, the protein-lemon mask is washed off. Then another mask is applied, prepared on the basis of yolk, a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil. Wash off after half an hour.
Rejuvenating masks for women over 30 should be applied to the skin regularly 1-2 times a week. However, they must be performed along with other cosmetic procedures.
Anti-aging masks after 35
From the age of 35, noticeable and more serious skin problems begin. A wrinkled mesh becomes clearly visible, bags under the eyes are more pronounced, folds appear near the lips, in the corners of the eyes and the bridge of the nose. In addition, puffiness is a constant companion of women of this age.
To eliminate these problems, use the following anti-aging face masks at home.
- Clay mask. . . White clay and corn or olive oil are mixed in equal proportions. Apply the resulting substance on the face and wait 20 minutes. The benefits of this product are colossal: tightening effect, narrowing pores and whitening effect.
- Gelatin mask. . . Gelatin is famous for its collagen content, which is so necessary for lifting skin tone. A mask based on it is made as follows: a bag of gelatin is poured with warm water and left to swell for 40 minutes. When the desired effect is achieved, the increased gelatin is slightly warmed up, a teaspoon of kefir or sour cream is added to it. Sprinkle a small amount of flour into the mixture to achieve a creamy consistency. The finished mask is spread over the face and left for 30 minutes. Then they are washed off with water. After regular use of such a rejuvenating mask, the result will not be long in coming: the skin becomes soft, elastic, the pores become narrower. And, of course, wrinkles are reduced.
- Oatmeal mask. . . It is prepared from egg white and a tablespoon of cooked oatmeal. It is necessary to keep such a mask on the face in a supine position, since it easily falls off. Hold for 20 minutes, then wash off. Excellent anti-aging effect as well as skin nourishment.
Skin after 35 needs intensive and regular care, so the presented masks should be applied 2-3 times every 7 days. Regular application is guaranteed to bring the desired result.
40 years: anti-aging masks
Although it is believed that after 40, life is just beginning, nevertheless for the skin this is the period of onset of extinction. But, if you regularly expose her to proper care, then you can ensure that there will be no end of compliments. So, are anti-aging masks at home after 40 - reality or myth?
- The most popularmask with aloe, which has been used since 40 years. For its preparation, you will need 3 aloe leaves, which are pre-kept in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. After, the aloe juice is squeezed out of the leaves or the leaves themselves are ground into a gruel. They also add a teaspoon of olive oil, the same amount of honey and 1 yolk. The finished mask is heated a little and applied to the face for 30 minutes. A rejuvenating face mask after 40 not only fights wrinkles, but also nourishes the epidermal layer, softens and evens out the tone.
- Glycerin mask. . . A rejuvenating agent with a tonic effect is prepared from 5 g of glycerin, a teaspoon of olive oil, the same amount of chamomile infusion and 1. 5 teaspoon of liquid honey will be required. In the finished version, the mask is applied to the face for 30 minutes and then washed off. After such a remedy, you do not need to apply additional moisturizing or nourishing cream.
- Cognac maskIs a composition of honey, yolk, brandy, lemon juice, cream. The last component is taken in an amount of 100 ml, the rest is a teaspoon. The composition not only rejuvenates, but also cleanses, tones and evens out the tone.
Homemade anti-aging masks after 40 years should be applied at intervals of 2-3 times a week. But do not expect a smoothing effect from masks alone. At this age, it is necessary to rejuvenate the skin comprehensively, with the use of additional measures.
Masks for women after 50
The skin of the body and face at the age of 50 sags noticeably, becomes dry, wrinkled. All this is the result of the depletion of the fat layer and the loss of metabolic activity. One way or another, but if the skin of the face did not receive proper care, then rejuvenating it with the help of masks alone is a utopia. The plastic will bring the desired result. But, anti-aging masks do not lose their relevance. They are included in comprehensive care.
- Yeast. . . Half a glass of milk is slightly warmed up and 5 grams of dry yeast is dissolved in it. The resulting mixture is left for 30 minutes. In the meantime, a mixture of honey and fish oil is being prepared, which is heated by steam. Everything is mixed and distributed over the skin of the face. This mask nourishes the cells of the epidermis with the necessary substances and slightly tightens the contour.
- Starch mask. . . 30 grams of dry starch is mixed with 2 teaspoons of coarse salt, 3 tablespoons of milk and a teaspoon of liquid honey. This version of the mask not only rejuvenates, but also cleanses the face from keratinized particles, gives matte and softness. The very thing for aging skin.
- Almond mask. It is prepared as follows: the washed lemon peel is rubbed on a fine grater and mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Add 1 protein and 10 grams of almond bran. From such a remedy, the skin acquires a porcelain shade, a tangible smoothness and radiance coming from the inside. This mask should not be done more than twice a month.
If we talk about the rest of the anti-aging masks for women from 50 years old, then procedures with their use are carried out three times a week.
60-year milestone: how to rejuvenate your face?
At the age of 60, it is impossible to restore the former smoothness of the skin without plastic surgery. But this does not mean that you need to stop all kinds of care. During this period, collagen stops its synthesis, the contours of the face sag noticeably, wrinkles, dryness, age spots, dull skin color appear.
The following masks are suitable for such women at a noble age:
- Pumpkin. . . The pumpkin pulp is mashed and mixed with an equal amount of fatty sour cream. An ampoule of retinol (vitamin A) is added to the mask. Such a remedy affects the slow regeneration of epidermal cells and increases lipid metabolism.
- Gelatin mask. . . Dissolve 20 grams of the substance in warm milk and wait for the gelatin to swell. The finished mass is removed to the refrigerator and await transformation into a gel-like consistency. Such a mask is very effective for such an old age, since gelatin consists of a considerable amount of collagen. This mask smoothes well shallow mimic wrinkles.
- Almond remedy. . . The following components are mixed: essential almond oil (30 grams), honey (50 grams), 5 drops of rose essential oil and two ampoules of tocopherol (known vitamin E). In addition to the rejuvenating effect, this mask deeply nourishes the skin, making it softer and matte.
As for the regularity, it is necessary to use the presented masks for women aged 60 and more every other day, but not forgetting to visit the beauty parlor for additional procedures.
Reviews of women about the funds
Reviews of homemade anti-aging face masks are only positive. And really, what harm can natural ingredients do?
Women are very fond of masks made of eggs and honey. Moreover, their effect is visible on the skin of any age. From them the skin softens, is subject to less oily sheen, evens out the tone of the face. The only thing is, they may not be suitable for those who have honey intolerance.
Women over 40 note that homemade masks, if used alone, do not have as much anti-aging effect as expected. They are used as additional methods to improve the effect of professional cosmetic procedures.
Anti-aging masks, reviews of which do not cause negativity, are effective, but only at a certain age stage. So, at 25-30 years old, they will help to visually prolong the youthfulness of the skin, heal them, nourish and moisturize, and much better than cosmetics with the presence of chemical components, so as the manufacturers of cosmetics do not say.