Sacrifice the beauty or the rules of face care after peeling
Chemical and mechanical peels affect the epidermis the same influence. Acidic or enzymatic compounds, abrasive chips, laser or ultrasound to destroy the dense layer of dead cells, triggering the underlying processes of natural rejuvenation. Damaged the upper skin perceives the violation of the integrity of the skin as a signal of regeneration, peels stimulate the formation of private dermis collagen fibers and hyaluronic acid for intense hydration. As a result of peeling to replace unsightly hyperkeratosis comes young skin without the former drawbacks.
Updated the skin during the formation require careful treatment and special care. The first few days of any external influence for the delicate skin of the face is dangerous. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the recovery and healing of the new skin was rather quiet – you have to minimize entrances from the street, and using the usual means of hygiene. It is better to schedule a session peel on Friday night and spend the weekend at home.
General tips for the three stages of recovery
Post exfoliation facial customized for every visitor of cosmetology. Rules care of the skin depends on its type, the indications to peeling, the depth of chemical or mechanical damage and symptoms of dermatological diseases. There are only a few universal recommendations for implementation of treatments, which therapists tell clients immediately after peeling.
In the first days after the peeling, it is prohibited:
- wash your face with soap, gels ;
- touch of skin to brush or massage it;
- apply on face moisturizer, nourishing serums, masks, or lotions for degreasing;
- no need to go outside or Hiking, especially in Sunny weather;
- access to the swimming pool, Solarium, gym, sauna or steam room.
In the first three days after peeling, it is desirable:
- wash with slightly acidified water or gels with a light texture;
- apply to the skin healing cream after peeling on the basis of panthenol or lanolin;
- to leave home only when necessary, pre-lubricated face sun protective products with SPF (not lower than 35);
- to protect the skin from strong winds, atmospheric pollutants, low temperature, precipitation and direct sunlight.
In the first two weeks after exfoliation is recommended:
- to care for the skin after peeling with handpicked beautician creams and ointments. The purpose of a tool for the recovery of the skin will depend on their reaction to peeling and chronic ailments. After peeling drugs normalizes water-lipid balance of the skin to block the development of inflammation, tone and moisturize it at the same time binding free radicals;
- to refrain from the use of the usual cosmetics. Especially from the media, clogging pores, for example, powders, BB and concealer, corrector age spots and blush. It is also desirable to minimize the eye makeup and lips, so as not to disturb the skin lotions for its removal;
- do not touch the face alone does not remove the resulting dense crust . This can lead to the formation of scar tissue, hyperpigmentation and scars. You need to patiently wait for their exfoliation;
- to abandon the use of scrubs , even if they are based on contains a small crumb and moisturizing ingredients;
- refrain from tanning or sun exposure. Each exit to the street face should apply a liberal amount of sunscreen with a high content of UV filters. Additional accessories such as a hat and sunglasses will come in handy;
- do not change brands of decorative cosmetics ;
- in case of necessity to use antihistamines and antibiotics that block the itching and spread of subcutaneous infections;
- to unsubscribe from swimming in public pools, open water, visiting a sauna, phyto barrel, steam room, Hammam and an infrared cabin.
The average rehabilitation after peeling lasts for two weeks. Only in the case of surface exfoliation the recovery period of the skin is reduced by half. During healing of skin need to be patient and not deviate from the General rules of care.
Special care for norms and complications
Besides following the universal advice of beauticians, care after peeling should be performed based on the individual reactions of the skin to acid or mechanical irritation. The immune response of the epidermis to stress the impact of cleaning substances or abrasives is either normal or atypical.
Standard peeling effects predictable and easily fixable, they disappear within 5-7 days. Such consequences beautician warns the woman immediately after the peel and how to care for your skin, though. Unpredictable skin reactions on exposure to peeling of the composition or methods are generally classified as complications. The appearance of side effects suggests that during a session of peeling or preparing something went wrong. So, skin care after peeling should be reinforced, and sometimes therapeutic.
To better understand what after peeling skin care face will be enough in your case, observe the skin for 3 days after the procedure. Normal reactions and possible complications are already manifest, and you will have the time to take action.
This is the expected reaction of the skin for a peeling effect, which, on the contrary, speaks of the ineffectiveness of the procedure. The skin begins to peel off approximately 3 days after peel. At this time there is the feeling of tightness and increased dryness. To relieve discomfort from peeling help preparations based on hyaluronic acid, Shea butter and jojoba oil, and oily extract of grape seeds. Natural hair softening fabric and will forget about peeling after a week.
Hyperemia is a consequence of medium and deep peels of the face. In the first case, the redness of tissues fades within 5-7 days, the second for the restoration of the skin may need 2-3 weeks. The main principle of care for reddened tissues – the absence of factors causing the inflow of blood. It can be a workout in the gym or increased physical activity (e.g. heavy lifting), stress, use of strong or soft drinks, spicy or marinated food. When redness in diet can add dietary supplements based on omega-3. Fatty acids will help to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and remove redness.
Swelling is a normal reaction to the peels for the owners of thin skin. To get rid of them will help tools that promote rapid healing of the top layer of the epidermis.
Inflammatory rash on the skin after peeling abnormal, the cause lies either in the improper exfoliation of or disregard for the rules after peeling care. To get rid of a pimple will help antiseptic and anti-inflammatory creams and gels, and dry funds on the basis of zinc.
Such a reaction of the skin to peeling components, or methods only evident in the case before exfoliation cosmetologist not performed an Allergy test. Allergy indicates that the patient is suffering individual intolerance to the ingredients of the composition for exfoliation or abrasive particles. To get rid of the manifestations of this unaccounted factor can help antihistamines in the form of drops, pills or ointments.
Abnormal hyperpigmentation after peelings may occur in two cases: when the wrong preparations for the procedure or when you execute it in the season of solar activity. A week before peeling the skin daily treated with glycolic or kojic acid and the peeling is performed in late autumn or winter. If these rules are violated, instead of a happy reflection in the mirror you can see the face, covered in freckles or brown spots. To get rid of unexpected pigmentation by using a special bleaching agents. And subject to beauty "diet": excluded from use formulations based on essential oils of citrus, lavender and cinnamon.
The formation of solid crusts at the place of chemical burns normally. If not removed regularly and handle means on the basis of panthenol, layers of dead skin come down on their own. Otherwise, place the crust can form scar tissue and scar to get rid of which will help only serious cosmetic manipulation.
The depth of cleaning and particular care
Recommendations for skin care after chemical peels and physical cleaning is always based on its depth. Different types imply different duration of the rehabilitation period of skin. For example, to restore the skin after superficial peels in just a week, and after a radical deep impact – not earlier than in a month.
To care for the skin after a soft surface peeling easier. The main rule of this stage is the rejection of the use of the scrub means at least a week and regular moisturizing skin creams professional. The owners of dry or sensitive skin to standard care can add using creams healing creams and drink a liter of fluid a day. This concern will ease the redness and peeling of the skin after fruit, almond peeling.
Face care after peeling yellow, and after coral and trichloroacetic must be severe and prolonged. Severely injured epidermis can be cleaned only without sulfate cleanser once a day, regularly to moisturize with creams or soothing masks. On the third day after peeling care recommended remedies for healing.
Phenolic peels and laser resurfacing of the face in some cases, require the patient's stay cosmetology in the hospital – how serious can be the consequences of the procedures. Restoration of the skin after a deep chemical or thermal burn occurs painful and long. To standard of care antibiotics are added to prevent the development of infection and sepsis, as well as painkillers. Within two days after the procedure, the person is prohibited to wash with water, then wipe with alcohol products. Sunscreens have become a mandatory attribute of the handbags.
Usually to care for the face after peeling is easy and short. If the peel has been properly selected and executed, taking care of the skin after peeling does not cause a woman discomfort and limited application of ointments for healing and sunscreens. In the case of side effects to surface means of regeneration can be added to medicines against Allergy and infection. Beauticians also does not prohibit the use of homemade masks and decoctions. For example, natural facial mask from the pulp of banana helps to moisturize the skin and relieve redness.